3D Print Settings for PETG on Ender 3
These are my settings for PETG in Ultimaker Cura for my Ender 3
- Generally 230 to 240 degrees nozzle
- Hot print bed! 80 to 90 degrees (something about the magnets failing at hotter than that? – consider a glass bed)
- must have enough retraction (but not too much) to avoid stringing
- Get the bed level – use larger card stock for leveling – this will help the spacing on the first layer.
- Preheat to 235 and preheat bed to 85. This will help initial layer stick. (also can turn fan down or off)